Panties Sizing Guide
How to determine your Panties Size online?
Get yourself a cloth measuring tape. Stand up straight while taking measurement. To ensure a proper fit, you'll need to take 2 simple measurements: your waist and hips. Thigh measurement is good to have as well, but not essentially important.
Step 1: Measure your waist
- Wrap the tape measure snugly, but with a room to breath, around the natural indentation at your waist.
- If you can't find this curve, bend to the side and the crease will show you where to measure.
- This is your waist circumference.
Step 2: Measure your hips
- Wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Make sure the tape measure is completely straight all around.
- The tape measure should be snug and parallel to the floor.